Hiring a wedding dj for your wedding reception
So your ready to hire the music entertainment for your wedding. Well this can arguably be the most important booking made for your wedding day. Guests will remember whether or not they had fun at your wedding. What you pay for is generally what you get. Here are a few important things to consider when your ready to book the music entertainment wedding dj for your wedding day.
- Who is going to be the wedding music entertainer or DJ for your occasion? Many Perth DJ companies are run as a multi-system operation. Always meet with your wedding dj prior to your wedding day and preferably at your wedding reception venue if possible.
- Does your wedding DJ have many years of experience in the wedding industry. There are many wedding Dj's who can claim to be a wedding DJ. Does your wedding DJ know how to organize a wedding reception or your entry into the wedding reception venue? Your wedding DJ should always work with you to perform the type of wedding reception show that you would like!
- Will your wedding music DJ get everyone involved and dancing or will they just playing background music? You must ask yourself if you want your wedding music DJ to get everyone dancing or just play background dinner music. Is your wedding music DJ going to involve all your guests by playing a wide selection of music?
- Your wedding dj should always be dressed for the occasion. Remebering that formal means tuxedo or dress.
CLICK HERE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT PERTH WEDDING DJ ENTERTAINMENT
- How much is your wedding dj going to charge? If your wedding music dj is required to do overtime what is his rate per hour? Is there going to be any extra charges for special lighting requests? Will your wedding DJ include his travelling fee in the price? Should you only pay for the time that your wedding DJ performs?
- Most professional wedding music DJ's will have a written agreement or booking contract that states the service to be provided on your wedding day. Your wedding music DJ must know all your wedding day details such as date, place, and time! Remember if your booking your wedding music DJ via a professional booking agent or agency you must know as much about your wedding music DJ before signing anything.
- Is the Perth DJ company professional? This may sound silly, but does the DJ have his own insurance? Accidents do and can happen so it's better to be prepared then not. Infact some wedding reception venues refuse to have wedding music entertainment unless they have their own public liability.
- Does your wedding DJ use professional gear that sounds and looks good? Sounds silly doesn't it but believe me there are some so called professional wedding music DJ's that think their home stereo will be adequate enough to entertain 150 guests.
- What is the music that you would like to hear? How big is the wedding music DJ's song selection? When you meet with your wedding music Dj prior to your wedding day its absoluely important that you discuss what your song requirments will be.
Contact one of our friendly professional staff at Perth Professional
Entertainment Services for assistance with your next entertainment booking
on 08 9382 1894.